MIDSUMMER BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL TICKET INFO
The ticket pricing for general admission is:
Family Special: In order to encourage a new generation of Bluegrass Music Fans, children and teens age 17 and younger receive free admittance when supervised by an appropriate parent or guardian who possess a festival pass. (A bean bag game and Frisbees are available for kids to check out and play with.)
Weekend Pass: $108/person...Note: add $10.00 in ticket fees and sales tax for purchase of pass after July 16th.
- Offers over 40 hours of scheduled music
- Walk-in camping until 2 PM Sunday is also included with the purchase of this pass
- Offers eligibility to Reserve a Campsite for Car or RV Camping:
Car Camping: $40/weekend
RV or Trailer Camping: $60/weekend
- In order to reserve, purchase of a Weekend Pass is required
- Note: Car Camping and RV or Trailer Camping Passes are subject to availability and restrictions
- Please call ahead of time to reserve
- Also, you may ask for the same Car Camping or RV or Trailer Camping spot for the next year with advance payment and your good standing
- All campsites are rustic with no hook-ups or electricity.
Please check in with gate for alternate Car, RV or Trailer Camping opportunities in the area if all sites on the Cozy Cove premises are sold out.
Check out our Lodging page for other local accommodations.
Friday Ticket: $60/person...Note: add $6.00 for ticket fees and sales tax after July 16th.
- Includes a bonus admission to Thursday's show
- Thursday/Friday Pass offers over 20 hours of scheduled music (visit MidSummerBluegrass.com schedule link)
- Walk-in camping until 9 AM Saturday is also included with the purchase of this pass.
Saturday Ticket: $60/person...Note: add $6.00 for ticket fees and sales tax after July 16th.
- Includes a bonus admission to Sunday's Gospel Show
- Saturday/Sunday Pass offers over 16 hours of scheduled music (visit MidSummerBluegrass.com schedule link)
Walk-in camping until 2 PM Sunday is also included with the purchase of this pass.
Mail Order Tickets
If you have any questions about purchasing tickets or camping, please email us.
- As a condition for entering the grounds, all individuals give permission for their images to be used in photos, film and audio recordings at any future time, without monetary compensation, and by the discretion of the Midsummer Bluegrass Music Festival.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance or at the gate.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged.
- Tickets must be presented at gate.
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed into the festival.
- Pets are not allowed on site, with the exception of service animals.
- Midsummer Bluegrass is a rain or shine activity. Refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
- Guests should plan on bringing their own blankets or chairs to sit on for music performances.
- Picnic tables will be available in the food vendor area and beer garden.
- Any ticket holder wishing to purchase alcoholic beverages must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the festival, and must present a valid driver's license or ID at the gate.
- Please no audio or video recording during musician performances.