MIDSUMMER BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL TICKET INFO
In order to encourage a new generation of Bluegrass Music Fans, children and teens age 17 and younger receive free admittance when supervised by an appropriate parent or guardian who possess a festival pass. (A bean bag game and Frisbees are available for kids to check out and play with.)
Mail Order Tickets Save on Online Fees
Tickets are likely to be available at the gate, but you take the chance of a
- Make checks or money orders payable to Cozy Cove and mail to:
PO Box 425
Manitowish Waters, WI 54545
- Please include your email address or phone number with your check so we can acknowledge that we have received your check
- All tickets are will-call at the gate
- Food & Beverages are sold on premises at a reasonable price
- All campsites are rustic with no electrical hookups.
- If you find a campsite you like, please go to the gate and have them pencil it in for next year to meet old friends or make new friends in your MidSummer Bluegrass Festival Neighborhood year after year!
- If you have any questions about purchasing tickets or camping, please email at [email protected] or call 715-543-2166
- Purchase your ticket using the eight ticket-pricing categories below:
All-Festival Pass $118
Includes perk of $10 in concession tickets and one All-Festival Pass. Enjoy over 40 hours of scheduled entertainment.
All-Festival Pass with Walk-In Tent Camping $126
Includes perk of $10 in concession tickets and one All-Festival Registered Walk-in Tent Camping Pass. Enjoy over 40 hours of scheduled entertainment.
All-Festival Car Camping Pass $158
Includes perk of $10 in concession tickets, one All-Festival Registered Car Camping Pass, and one passenger vehicle escorted to an assigned 16x20 campsite. Accompanying passengers 18 or older are required to have an All-Festival Pass Walk-in Tent Camping. Enjoy over 40 hours of scheduled entertainment.
All-Festival RV or Trailer Camping Pass $198
Includes early bird perk with $10 of concession tickets, one All-Festival RV or Trailer Camping Pass Pass with unit escorted to an assigned 16x40 campsite. Accompanying passengers 18 or older are required to have an All-Festival Pass Walk-in Tent Camping. Enjoy over 40 hours of scheduled entertainment.
Thursday Concert Pass $30
Includes 10 Concert Hours scheduled both inside the Cozy Cove and outdoors on the Main Stage starting Thursday at 4 PM.
A spaghetti dinner will be available at an added cost.
Friday Concert Pass $62
Includes over 12 Concert Hours and Workshops scheduled both inside the Cozy Cove and outdoors on the Main Stage starting Friday at 10 AM.
Saturday Concert Pass $62
Includes over 12 Concert Hours and Workshops scheduled both inside the Cozy Cove and outdoors on the Main Stage starting Saturday at 10 AM.
Sunday Concert Pass $30
Includes several scheduled Concert Hours along with some Gospel Music Songs. Starts Sunday at 10 AM.
- As a condition for entering the grounds, all individuals give permission for their images to be used in photos, film and audio recordings at any future time, without monetary compensation, and by the discretion of the Midsummer Bluegrass Music Festival.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance or at the gate.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged.
- Tickets must be presented at gate.
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed into the festival.
- Pets are not allowed on site, with the exception of service animals.
- Midsummer Bluegrass is a rain or shine activity. Refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
- Guests should plan on bringing their own blankets or chairs to sit on for music performances.
- Picnic tables will be available in the food vendor area and beer garden.
- Any ticket holder wishing to purchase alcoholic beverages must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the festival, and must present a valid driver's license or ID at the gate.
- Please no audio or video recording during musician performances.